Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Is The First September~! X) (9月1日)

Here comes the first September~!
I was at my new house with my 2 younger brothers and my mum...
After that,we were going to eat noodles with father...
I ate 2 plate of noodles..HaHax! xP
After ate finish,we went back home...
At afternoon,yy mum cook delicious spaghetti... X)
But I'm ate too full already...Oh God I was a bit toilful...Just walk here and there to make it faster to digestion...DX
About 2 o'clock like that,we went back to grandparent's house...
My younger brother and his friends went to Taiping Sentral to watch "Cars 2"...
I wanted watchted with them and took 1 cousin and 1 youngest brother too...
But my father told me watched "Smurfs" with 1 youngest brother and 1 cousin at 4.40p.pm...Oh well.. :(
Before watched movie,we were went there and saw many leng lui...I was quite a bit syok tiok~! X)
Especially got 1 leng lui was attracted me,she with her 2 friends,wearing blue skirt,short hair with her beautiful eyes...Oh god am I dreaming a beautiful angel in front me...?Oh god its true~!She also went to see that movie also~!! ><"
Other then that,there were also many leng lui in Taiping Sentral today~!
But....Just see enough la... /.\
Before wanted to entering the room...There is no 3D spectacles for us...need to wait people come and took another box to come...The movie was started already...
Few seconds later,that guy just came and gave us the 3D spectacles...
So sad that we hadn't made it and the movie was just started earlier abit and lost a little part.... :(
Other than that,the "Smurfs" movie was nice and touched...
If you no went to see it, you will regret~! X)
After see the movie,we went to find my younger brother and his friends at Mc Donald...
At there,we were having talking and laughted...Having a good day for us together... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment