Thursday, April 9, 2015

2DEM1, Let's end this diploma life! (4月10日)


Before you read this post, play this video!
As you know, this video is about in memory of Paul Walker that played a song "See you again".
And yet, it's so coincidence that we're going to end our diploma life! So I fell that it's suitable for our situation right now.

Throughout these 2 years of diploma life, there were a lot of sadness, happiness, craziness, tiredness and other feelings in my heart.

Time flies, what we're hating before, what we've done before. We, just put aside! Let's just gather happily to have a happiness and craziness memories. Don't make yourselves have a sympathy before ending your diploma life.

And yeah, there were a lot of kinds of lecturers like evil, nice, lazy or guai lan eh kind of lecturers. So what they contribute before, what we learn before, what we face before. We keep to improve ourselves, in future life when facing the same kind of problems. We will do it better than before. Thank You! Last but not least, Glad that what you're putting effort to teach us!

This, my team member that I've started to join since Year 1 Sem 3 until now. And yeah of course you might be know that I've complain a lot before and sometimes arguing when discussing. Actually what I want is to make it better but not until the perfect level. Of course not to forget that we've a nice chatting in group chat! I'm maybe not so talkative. And yet when discuss assignment is 100% going to discuss assignment.  No offence, and sorry what I've done some mistakes before! But thank you for carry this team together fight until the end! I'm not the only one the best member in this team but together we already are in my heart! We Learn, We Fight, No Pain, No Gain! =)

Yup! This is the team that Entrepreneurship subject lecturer had put us together! Thank you that you've putting effort to check my part and yet teach me from my mistakes. We've discuss together at library and I know that one of my member will be worry so I always put my efforts to push up and do the best in presentation or assignment! =)

Maybe I very less to join you all or not so talkative in class. Honestly, I always be a careful person for what I'm going to say and not so understand some of you all patterns. Cuz erm..I've say something that hurting someone before very badly in secondary school so that's why to always keep it safer that what I;m going to say something about it! But still, I still have good memories with you all together like Civic Projects, Social and Etiquette Projects, BBQ and others! Love you all! <3 p="">

And yeah, Class Rep! Haha! I know sometimes we argue a lot but thanks that for helping a lot in assignments before! Thank you that you point out my weakness. I know, I try to correct my weakness LoL! Honestly, I sometimes hate that you getting too emotional towards me. No offence, HaHa! But thanks that you put a responsibility as a class rep in class. Hope that you will success your dream and also be the happy person in your life from now on! =)

Not to forget, We're DEM1!
Diploma in E-Commerce and Marketing!
Forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment