Friday, September 19, 2014

筑翼, Cyclops Group(9月19日)

And well well, a late blog post I guess? It should be done a long time ago LoLoLx! The Training Camp should be start on June ( 6月14,15,16日 ). Just because of busy those damn assignments that drove me crazy and and prepare for final exam and not in mood to write in! And hell yes I already write for my pongies children before, of course I won't left aside not going write for my Cyclops children and Mummy LoLoLxxx~~

Yup! This is Cyclops Family!

Yup! This is my best partner who known as mummy in Cyclops group( PS: Don't misunderstand,  we're just friendzz lolololx~~! ).
It's very glad to have her taking care of them and cooperate well with me. Sometimes understanding( 默契 ) among assistant really really important during lead own team lol!

And hell yeah we're also selfies everywhere by my smartphone. ( My phone memory going to boom soon lol! )
You know what, now I just realized when I arrange all about you all photos. The total memory of photos is 322MB!! Phew! You all really "Gao" selfies lol!! =.=""

And hell yes that's me! :PP

What I learn in Basic Management Principle(one of Year 2 Sem 1 subject), I realized that I used few methods like "Task-Oriented behavior" and "People-Oriented behavior".

Task-oriented behavior means that the leaders or managers who just order some task to the members or employees and a must to achieve a goal.
People-oriented behavior means that the leaders or managers who are very know members or employees' feeling and passionate to them encouraging them to achieve a goal.

Well, depends on situation. At first, I used a little methods of people-oriented behavior and after that use more on the methods of people-oriented behavior because I know that they're trying their best and know what they have to be done. Sometimes I really get worried they hardly to achieve the goals but at last they just achieve what they have to achieve it!

 Yup! This is Cyclops name tags lol!
 Well well, I upload this because quite epic photos! :P

See see!!! Even my assistant also like selfies with these kids. Beh guai Cyclops kids是被她遗传的!:P Or me?? -.- ( Honestly, many selfies photos got mummy with Cyclops children in my folders lol! )

Hell yeah! The photo that after training camp we're back to college lol! 
....Wait! That's not the end yet!!!

Here is gai gai photos and birthday photos!
“三哥代表”的生日!


“三姐代表”的生日!


“Mummy代表”的生日!

This is uhhh.....Mummy's 作品...-_-

Huhu...The photos during we go gai gai!

三剑客 of nowhere else! =.=


Well well, the kids that make me headache and tired but yet glad to have fun with you all lol! Not going upload all because seriously too many lol! xP 
Phew, thanks for giving me a good good memories! Love you all! Win liao lohhh!! xD <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment